My name is Vlad Călin, I live in Iași, Romania and I currently work as a full-stack developer for the danish company Vuuh.
My professional career includes writing and maintaining a lot of Python code in various systems, from data processing distributed systems to web applications.
During my current and previous jobs, I worked with the following technologies:
- Python 2.x and 3.x (I prefer 3.x). I have experience with plenty of frameworks and libraries serving various purposes such as web development (Django, Flask, Tornado, Pyramid), distributed computing (Celery), web crawling (Scrapy, beautifulsoup4) and many others
- Some basic CSS and HTML knowledge. For styling I mostly use frameworks such as Bootstrap, MaterializeCSS, SemanticUI.
- I use mostly PostgreSQL as it is my first relational database choice and I also have some experience working with NoSQL databases such as Redis and MongoDB
- Docker for basically anything (from development, to QA, continuous integration and deployment).
- Linux as my main operating system as it is more flexible for my development needs.
- Ansible for automating most of the Ops work for my personal projects