- In 2014 I started as a Java intern for Endava (for 6 weeks, since it was a fixed period internship). I developed using Java and learned the importance of code quality.
- From 2015 to 2017 I became a full-time developer working with Python in the cyber security space at BitDefender, where I used Python as my primary programming language.
- In 2017 I became a full time Python developer at 3PillarGlobal, where I learned how to collaborate with bigger teams at scale, and how to better plan my work, in a more stable corporate environment.
- In 2018 I became lead developer at Vuuh, because the startup life always had a calling for me. I left 8 months later due to internal investor issues that impacted the project's direction and vision.
- At the end of 2018 I became a senior Python developer at Dimensions.ai until the end of 2019. I worked with people way smarter than me, learned a lot about handling huge amounts of data at scale.
- In 2020 I came back to Vuuh as a Lead Developer, to participate in building a brand new fresh product from scratch. A few months later I became the CTO and I became responsible of all the technical choices, the direction of the product and building an awesome tech team.
- From 2016 to present I spent (and still spend) a lot of my own personal time to build various projects from scratch, such as different Python frameworks, web projects, automation projects, etc. My end goal is to build, learn and try out all areas of software development, ultimately to launch my own startup 🚀.
My favorite tech stack:
As a cloud provider, I don't really care that much, because my projects usually run containerized in a Kubernetes cluster, infrastructure agnostic. My experience so far is with AWS and Scaleway